What is VARC?
VARC is an online resource for kids to go to when they need academic support.
When is VARC offered?
- VARC is offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday, during lunch and rec. (Monday and Friday: 11:21-12:58, Wednesday: 11:05-12:40pm) click here to join
- If you aren't able to attend during our scheduled time, or would like some extra support, complete this Google Form.
What kinds of things do we help with in VARC?
- We can help you study for an upcoming test or quiz
- We can help review a new concept introduced in class
- We can help you make a timeline to plan out a project
- We can help make sure you are understanding teacher instructions correctly
- We can help with reading comprehension by reading an assigned book or text out loud to you and discussing it
What is VARC like?
VARC is managed by Mrs. Lucken, Mrs. Abraham, Mrs. Baran, and Mrs. Molinari. When you come to VARC, we'll ask you what you'd like to work on. We will then send you to a breakout room with the perfect helper! Most kids that come to VARC are happy to return after their first visit.
Where can I go if I have additional questions?