Find the latest update on the 2020 Bond here.
We want to sincerely thank our community for the support of the BPS Bond Proposal, passed by our voters on March 10. The passing of the proposal secures $195 in bond dollars that can be used for needed facility upgrades and repairs, technology and additional security.
Features of the bond include:
- Building and site enhancements and improvements to every school within the District
- High school athletic field enhancements
- Midvale preschool and senior center site improvements
- Purchase of buses
- Security system and technology enhancements
- Critical infrastructure improvements including HVAC, roofing, plumbing and electrical
Previous Bond Updates
Summer Projects Preview - Dec 2020