We want to sincerely thank our community for the support of the BPS Bond Proposal, passed by our voters on March 10. The passing of the proposal secures $195 in bond dollars that can be used for needed facility upgrades and repairs, technology and additional security.
Features of the bond include:
- Building and site enhancements and improvements to every school within the District
- High school athletic field enhancements
- Midvale preschool and senior center site improvements
- Purchase of buses
- Security system and technology enhancements
- Critical infrastructure improvements including HVAC, roofing, plumbing and electrical