Everyday at 2pm there will be a new session with a different subject everyday. Activities start out easy and get harder takes 5-10 minutes and no login required.
- Kodable.com Look for the logins in your child's Google Classroom page in the topic "Class Materials and logins".
- Author Deb Pilutti who came to Bingham March 12th made a video on how to make an erupting volcano to go with her book "Old Rock".
- Wednesdays at 2pm Code Break with Code.org
Instagram book readings:
Mac Barnett "Mac's Book Club Show" new readings up weekdays at noon and past shows archived on IGTV
(author of "Sam and Dave Dig a Hole", "Mac B. Kid Spy", "Extra Yarn", "Terrible Two", "Triangle", "Square", "Circle", etc.)
(author of "The Watermelon Seed", "The Book Hog", "The Goodnight Owl", etc.)
Oliver Jeffers: Ted Talk on Earth Day, Apple TV movie "Here We Are"
(author of "The Incredible Book Eating Boy", and illustrator for "The Day the Crayons Quit")
Facebook book readings:
- Peter H. Reynolds at Noon
- (author of "The Dot", "Ish", "The Happy Dreamer", etc. Illustrator of "I am Yoga", The Water Princess", etc.)
- Michelle Obama at Noon on PBSKids or PenguinRandomHouse
Online book readings:
- Dav Pilkey at Home! How to Draw videos
- Mo Willems "Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems" available on the Kennedy Center website.
- Read & Learn with Simon Kids: Live reading on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays at 2pm. 47 archived readings on YouTube "Read & Learn with Simon Kids"
- "Thank You Thursdays!" with Mo Willems on the Kennedy Center website.
- "The Yo-Yo Mo Show!": an evening of musical doodling May 31st.
- Storyline Online books read by actors!
- Resources from the Michigan Association for Media in Education (MAME)