Seaholm PTA Goals
The main role of the Seaholm Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is to build strong working and collaborative relationships among parents, teachers and schools, in support of our students.
The PTA is a partnership between parents and educators who strive to enhance student learning and enrich the lives of our students in high school. It is also a forum for communication with parents, to obtain knowledge and voice your perspectives about what is happening at school.
The PTA's primary goal is to increase parent and teacher membership and participation by more clearly defining and delivering on the relevancy of the Seaholm PTA for parents and teachers.
- Support broader Seaholm teacher, department, and student education learning needs through increased donations/ contributions
- Achieve 50% Family Membership and Direct Donation participation
- Provide webinars on relevant topics that support the parent community.
- Conduct surveys to gather feedback and perspective from parents and teachers on the needs and expectations of PTA.
- Advocate for student participation in and feedback to PTA.
- Support, where and as appropriate, the current online learning environment.
Membership Dues (Includes Printed Directory) - $25 Direct Donation - $75 single, $125 Family
Pay by Check: Make check out to Seaholm High School PTA and send to Leslie Voigt at 897 Westchester Way, Birmingham 48009.