Seaholm PTA Goals 2021/2022
The main role of the Seaholm Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is to build strong working and collaborative relationships among parents, teachers and schools, in support of our students.
The PTA is a partnership between parents and educators who strive to enhance student learning and enrich the lives of our students in high school. It is also a forum for communication with parents, to obtain knowledge and voice your perspectives about what is happening with school.
The PTA's primary goal for the 2021/2022 school year remains the same as the 2020/2021 school year - to increase parent and teacher membership and participation by more clearly defining and delivering on the relevancy of the Seaholm PTA for parents and teachers.
- Support broader Seaholm teacher, department, and student education learning needs through increased donations/contribution
- Achieve 50% Family Membership and Direct Donation participation
- Provide webinars on relevant topics that support the parent community.
- Conduct surveys to gather feedback and perspective from parents and teachers on needs and expectations of PTA.
- Advocate for student participation in and feedback to PTA.
- Support, where and as appropriate, current online learning environment.
Membership Dues - $15 Direct Donation - $75 single, $125 Family
Pay by Check Form: Please print and fill in form, and send into school
To listen to a recording of Principal Kyle Hall’s message please use this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16xm8regfBxhZlN0Xa6tugXMsMduTcLRZ/view?usp=sharing