Click HERE of a tutorial video from Ms. LaBelle on directions for how to search, filter, and put a book on hold.
To put materials on hold, please do the following:
- Choose Greenfield, then catalog.
- Click on Destiny Discover located on the upper left side of your screen to browse, login, and use the hold button to reserve a book.
- Login with your school username in the upper right corner (something like hjg10) and your birthday password (your birthday with no leading zeros; for example, if your birthday is July 31, 2010, your password would be 7312010).
- When you locate a book you want, press the hold button. At this time there is no un-hold so please choose carefully. If you make a mistake, just email me and I will remove it. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Books that say "in" are currently available. Books that say "out" are not available at this time.
- You may put up to 2 books on hold at a time.
- There may be a waiting period but materials will be placed in the pick up area in the lobby for your BVA scheduled pickup day or given to hybrid student.
- If there are any problems with requests for holds, you will be notified through email.