BPS PTA Reflections
2023-2024 National PTA Reflections Art Program
This year's theme is: I am Hopeful Because.....
Artists, photographers, dancers, composers, filmmakers and authors are invited to participate in the National PTA Reflections program. This program offers all BPS students the opportunity to create works of art for fun and recognition. Reflect on the theme. Create an original work. Be recognized!
Reflect on this year's theme and submit original artwork in any of the following categories:
Congratulations Ava Morisi for receiving the 2021-2022 National Award of Merit in Dance Choreography
How to applyPlease read the following rules carefully, and submit your entry form with your artwork as directed.
General Participation Rules - FOR ALL CATEGORIES
- Each entry is the work of only one student.
- Music Composition, Dance Choreography and Film Production entries can have performers other than the entering student but the composer, choreographer or producer/camera person is the student entering the contest.
- A consent form is required for anyone featured in the entry that is not the entering student. Click here for Consent form.
- Do not write student's name on the front of any entries. Do not include entering student's name inside any music, dance or film files.
- Only 1 entry per category per student.
- All entries must be original and inspired by this year's theme "I am Hopeful Because....".
- Use of copyrighted material is prohibited. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- Seaholm is in the High School Age Group (Grade 9 to 12).
- Special Artist Division/All Grades Welcome (click here to see specifics for Special Artists)
Click on one of the art categories above to see category specific rules.
Submit your completed artwork via Google Entry Form or email Katy Dobrowitsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
*DEADLINE IS November 27, 2023*
See the National PTA Reflections Site for more information.
See the BPS PTA Reflections site for district-wide information.2022-2023 BPS State PTA Reflections Results
2022-2023 BPS District PTA Reflections Results
Questions? Email email@example.com