2020/21 Kids Club registration is open!
Please note that if your child is in the AM cohort, you may only register for AM Kids Club, and if s/he is in the PM cohort, you may only register for PM Kids Club. Kids Club will continue to be a before school (7:00-9:05 a.m.) and after school (3:50-6:00 p.m.) program only.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Scheduling will occur one week at a time and there will be no refunds will be given.
- This year we will be unable to accommodate drop-ins or unscheduled sessions.
- Kids Club will not be available on school/district half days.
- Space will be significantly limited in the programs to ensure adequate social distancing according to district guidelines.
- Students from all classrooms in the building will be together in the Kids’ Club room. We are unable to offer Kids Club pods according to classroom.
- Students’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival at Kids Club (both AM and PM sessions), and the district's Clear To Go screener must be completed.
- Masks will be worn indoors and outdoors.
- No personal items from home (i.e. toys and technology.)
Limited spots available in West Maple’s Preschool's Morning Session
West Maple Preschool has limited openings available in the Monday/Wednesday/Friday 4-year-old class, and our Tuesday/Thursday 3-year-old class Classes will meet from 8:50 -11:15 am, beginning Monday, October 12.
For more information, contact Mitzi Varda, CSO, at 248-203-5112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Kids Club and Preschool BY CLICKING THIS LINK