PLEASE NOTE: FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR, HARLAN KIDS CLUB WILL BE HOUSED AT PEMBROKE ELEMENTARY
Program: Harlan/Pembroke Kids Club provides a safe, comfortable and stimulating environment for kindergartners through fifth graders before and after school. We provide a warm, caring and supervised atmosphere. The children participate in outdoor play, crafts, games, and other activities. Reading, homework and other quiet activities are also provided. The Kids Club program is licensed by the Michigan of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
Hours/Days: Kids Club is available Monday through Friday from 7:15 a.m. until the AM start of school and PM school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. at Pembroke Elementary School, located at 955 North Eton Road, Troy, MI 48084. During the 2020-21 school year, extended Kids Club sessions will not be available on school Half-Day sessions. Kids Club follows the Birmingham Public Schools calendar.
Registration, Tuition and Fees: Details regarding registration and tuition/fees are available in the 2020-21 Kids Club Registration instructions (see link below). All children who attend Kids Club must be registered AND scheduled in advance for sessions each week. No drop-ins allowed. There are no refunds or make-up days allowed for illness, inclement weather closings or closures due to COVID-19. All Kids Club forms must be printed, completed and signed by a parent prior to first scheduled attendance.
Other considerations for this year:
- Enrollment will be limited in order to ensure adequate social distancing as required by district and state licensing guidelines.
- Stdudents will be bused from Pembroke to Harlan at the end of the AM session and bused from Harlan to Pembroke for the PM session.
- Students' temperatures will be taken upon arrival to Kids Club (both AM and PM sessions) and the district's Clear to Go app screener must be completed by parents prior to arrival.
- Masks will be worn at all times, indoors and outdoors.
- We will go outside as much as possible, weather permitting.
Contact information: For more information on Harlan's Kids Club program, please contact Angie Righter, CSO, at (248) 203-3284 or ARighter@birmingham.k12.mi.us