• Replace a Lost Key, Proximity Card, or Fob?

    Please submit the form below to the Operations Office to replace a lost key, proximity card, or fob.  Please fill out the form completely and have it signed by a Principal or building administrator for authorization.

    It is important to list all buildings that you have access to for the new key, card, or fob to be formatted properly. There is a fee associated with card and fob replacement.


    Lost Key, Card, or Fob Form