Welcome to the Groves PTA Webpage
Want to get involved??? Click here for a Google Form to Volunteer at school and school functions: https://tinyurl.com/yauanpho
There are jobs for all who support our school.
Read a letter from current President, Alicia Acey and Vice-President, Georgine Moran: 2018-2019 Welcome to the Groves PTA!
Groves High School PTA.
Calling All Artists! The National PTA Reflections Program recognizes student visual artists, photographers, dancers, composers, filmmakers and authors. This year's theme is Heroes Around Us. Create an original work and have your talents celebrated! All the information you need is available here: https://www.birmingham.k12.mi.us/PTA_Reflections
Don't miss out on being in the Groves' PTA Student Directories are now available. Contact the main office for more information: 248-203-3500. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Savel at GrovesPTSAdirectory@gmail.com___________________________________________________________________________________________________
2018 Groves PTA Volunteers of the Year
Heather Sullivan and Eric BellThe Groves High School PTA, in common with the National PTA and the Michigan PTA, exists to:
The Groves Parent Teacher Association exists to support our students, our teachers and staff, and our parents. We strive to enrich our students’ academic, athletic, emotional and social growth during their years at Groves. We support this goal through the development and coordination of enrichment programming as well as related financial and volunteer support.
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community and place of worship.
- Raise the standards of home life.
- Secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- Bring into closer relation the home and the school so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of our children and youth.
- Develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in mental, physical, social and spiritual education.
We welcome your involvement in our Groves PTA. Plan to attend and participate in our monthly PTA meetings and other PTA sponsored activities. We would welcome your time and talents to positively impact our students’ educational experience and their lives.
Please contact any Groves PTA Executive Board Member, Parent Representative or Committee Chair to learn more about our Groves PTA and how you can get involved.
We all make a difference in our students’ education.Thank you for your continuing support of the strong academic tradition at Groves and all of our Birmingham Public Schools.