Welcome to the Beverly School Library!
We're open from 8:50 am - 4:00 pm. Ask if you need help outside those hours. Sometimes we can arrange that!
The Mission Statement of the Birmingham Library Program
To work collaboratively with classroom teachers and administrators to provide the resources and instruction for students and staff so that they will:
- Expand their reading interests and abilities
- Become effective researchers
- Use inquiry and technology meaningfully
- Enhance critical thinking
- Gain and create new knowledge
Find books here!
Library Policies and Procedures
- K-1st grade students may check out 2 books (Kindergarten students take one in the beginning of the year)
- 2nd-5th grade students may check out 3 books
- All books may be checked out for 2 weeks
- Books may be renewed unless requested by another patron
- If a book is overdue for 90 days it will be marked lost on day 91 and a fine will be assessed
- If a student returns a lost book within 90 days, fines will be refunded
- All fines must be paid by the end of the school year.
- Fines are only assessed at the Elementary level for lost or damaged books
School Library Staff
Technology Operations Assistant