To register you must have already had a tour with the Principal of Early Learning. If you have not had a tour and are not on our waitlist please go to the waitlist page of this website for instructions. If you have had a tour please follow these steps to register.
- Call our office and let us know you would like to register.
- Come into the office to pick up the registration paperwork.
- Complete the online portion of the registration process. This is setting up your SchoolCare Works account.
- Pay the $200 non-refundable registration fee. (This is done by credit card at the end of the online portion of the registration process.)
- Attend a parent orientation.
- Fill out the necessary paperwork.
- Everyone enrolls in school year. In addition, you have the option of choosing February Break, Spring break and/or summer.
- Decide whether you want 6.5 hours a day, 9 hours a day, or 11 hours a day.
- You must sign up for a minimum of 3 full days per week.
- You will need to pick from 3 time slots.
6.5 hours = 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
9 hours = any 9 hours between 7:00am - 6:00pm
11 hours = 7:00 am - 6:00 pm