ABOUT THE QUARTON PTA...
The Quarton PTA is made up of hard-working parents and teachers who pool their talents to provide support for our school. The PTA unites our parents and teachers under one common goal – to enrich our children’s educational experience and make it the very best it can be. Our amazing, involved parent community is one of the reasons that Quarton continues to be such a strong school!
The PTA has a busy year of programming for the 2019/20 year. Funds raised provide the following and more!
- Field trips during the year
- Books for every new Kindergarten student
- Teacher "grant list" items for their classroom including alternative seating, educational games and activities
- Online maths and reading programs
- Sports equipment and books for the library
- Student programs and events
- Teacher appreciation week
PTA Meeting dates are every two months alternating between morning and evening in the Bears Den. We hope you will join us!
- September 23rd 9:20am
- November 6th 7pm
- January 15th 9:20am (with presentation by Derby Principal)
- March 11th 7pm