Tips for Being Successful in Biology
- Read all assigned textbook sections.
- Read the objectives listed at the beginning of each section of the textbook. Focus on these ideas as you read the chapter.
- Complete all homework assignments on time.
- Pay attention in class. Ask questions when you don’t understand.
- Make flash cards of important terminology and practice them on your own or with a friend.
- Create a study group of biology students that you work well with.
- Complete the online activities and practice quizzes on the textbook website.
- Keep your extra credit binder organized and study the handouts in the binder.
- Answer all review sheet questions before each test. Save each review sheet to study from for the final exam.
- Ask Mrs. Minoletti questions during X block or make an appointment to meet with her before or after school