•  Transcript Requests

    Order My Transcript will route you to Parchment.com

    Parchment is a secure way to send your official, high school transcript electronically. Transcripts are sent, usually within 24 hours, and are received instantly by the institution specified on the request. Parchment also confirms the receipt of the transcript. All former students should visit http://www.parchment.com and use your established User Name/Password or set-up an account as a new user.

    Transcript Requests for Current Students

    A private, individual account has been established at http://www.parchment.com which will allow each student to access their own transcripts.

    This might be helpful for a number of situations including self review and GPA monitoring, community service/volunteering, scholarships pursuits, summer camps, athletics, and insurance discounts.

    Until the beginning of senior year of high school, transcripts should not be requested for potential college entrance. During senior year you will use this portal for distribution of your information to colleges and universities of your choice. This is a fast, easy, and convenient way to ensure that your transcripts are received in a timely manner along with your online college applications. Once you are registered with Parchment, you can request transcripts anytime in the future, even after you graduate.

    • Register with Parchment: Follow the step-by-step instructions given by Parchment. Use the provided User Name and Password to log onto your account. Underclassmen can request a “Self View” for GPA monitoring and progress towards graduation requirements. If you need some assistance registering with Parchment contact Mrs. Henne in the Counseling Office, chenne@birmingham.k12.mi.us or 248-203-3754.
    • Senior Year: Login to your Parchment account and search for the colleges you would like your transcripts sent to. Select each college you want your transcripts sent to and complete your request. If you need some assistance requesting transcripts with Parchment contact Mrs. Henne in the Counseling Office - 248-203-3754 or chenne@birmingham.k12.mi.us


    According to Public Law 600.2165, once you reach age 18, your status changes from that of a minor to an adult. As part of our senior registration process in the fall, we are recommending that any student turning 18 years of age during the school year complete the “FERPA Disclosure to Parents of Dependent Students and Consent Form for Disclosure to Parents”. A student signature on this document waives their rights to this protection and allows the parents to continue receiving student records upon request. 

    Please contact Mrs. Henne with questions 248-203-3754.