Current BCS Families
BCS Email subscriptions are managed through the district eNews SignUp tool. As a parent/guardian of a student at a Birmingham Public School, including BCS, this eNews system is managed automatically through your PowerSchool account. If you are a parent/guardian at BCS, and not receiving emails from BCS, contact Kathy Barnas by email or at 248-203-4515.
How to Send an Email to the BCS Community
- Create your email
- In the subject line, indicate who is to receive it (i.e. 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, all BCS), and the subject
- Send the email to the principals, Mark Morawski and Jason Hill, indicating that it is to be emailed to the BCS community
- They will approve the email and send it to the appropriate parents
How to Change Your BPS eNews Account
- Enter your Email address and Password at BPS - Guest Access
- Make any changes needed - add or remove subscriptions by clicking "Edit Contact Information" to the right
- It is no longer necessary to update the grade level of your student. This is done automatically through PowerSchool.
Families No Longer at BCS/Friends of BCS
If your child has left BCS, please unsubscribe from your BCS eNews subscriptions by following the steps at BPS eNews - Guest Access. If you are moving from the district, please remember to unsubscribe from the system. You will continue to get emails until you unsubscribe. Unfortunately, BCS or the district cannot change the subscriptions on your account...only you can do that.