I need some help... What should I do?
I need a little help... Do you have any advice for me when I get stuck in your class and I am interesting in figuring out how to get back on track...?
1. Saturday School (BEST OPTION); 9-11 in our media center with a 1:1 honor student from high school
2. Wednesday Homework Club; 3-4 in our zap room with a teacher supervisor/mentor
3. Sign up for a morning support meeting (see SignUp Genius on our class page)
4. Sign up for a morning family support meeting (see SignUp Genius on our class page)
5. Invite your parent to volunteer to SEE the context of your learning (see SignUp Genius on our class page)
6. Check PowerSchool at least twice a week and READ ALL COMMENTS written by the teacher
(see grades in BLUE... double click)... This gives you feedback from me...
7. Check our class webpage at least twice a week
8. Organize a study group in the media center with friends before school