Classroom and curriculum related information
At Birmingham Covington School, more than sixty educational professionals share in the common goal of helping our students achieve excellence in all developmental areas. Our educators maintain and improve academic standards through collaboration with other educators and participation in professional learning communities. Click here for a printable summary of our administration and staff.
Our educators work closely with students, parents, and other educational professionals to deliver the highest quality educational experience. Emphasis is placed on working within teams, while educational opportunities are tailored to each individual.
How to learn more about BCS?
- Review our Programs under Why BCS to learn more about what we offer and what makes BCS unique
- Review our Teachers under Teams to meet our teachers and staff
- Check out our Sports offerings
- Under PTA you can learn more about our very active parent community
- Contact us directly at 248-203-4444 or contact our Principal, Omar Hakim, our Assistant Principal, Jason Hill or our Community School Organizer.