Class of 2021 Information
View the video that was created from Senior Parent Night on Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
Prestige Portrait Studio is our preferred senior portrait photographer.
If you are using Prestige for your photo, your pictures must be taken by October 19 to make sure your student is included in the yearbook. Here are the contact numbers to schedule an appointment:
Royal Oak Studio: 248-548-7660
Novi / Farmington Hills: 248-427-1002
If you choose a different photographer for your student’s senior pictures, here are the directions to upload the picture for the yearbook:
- Go to yearbookforever.com, search for Groves High School and select the Groves High School link to continue. Click on the Community Upload image.
- Enter groves as the access code and select Enter.
- The deadline to upload is January 20, 2021
- Click on Upload Photo and select a photo to upload from your computer or device. Make sure your file is 300 dpi.
- Once it uploads, select Portraits from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your student’s FORMAL name and click Submit Photos.
SPECS for SENIOR PORTRAITS:
- Approximately 2x3 in., color retouched photographs, head and shoulders, both eyes showing.
- Distance from top of head to chin is 1.25 in.
- Medium blue/gray/brown background.
- No hands or props showing.
- Soft focus is accepted.
- No shoulders showing or low-cut tops.
*Be aware that portraits not meeting these specifications may result in your student not being pictured in the yearbook.
SENIOR ADVERTISEMENTS for Yearbook
If you are interested in purchasing a senior advertisement to appear in the yearbook, please open the attachment for more information.
HOW TO ORDER A YEARBOOK:
Please order your 2021 yearbook online using this link: https://yearbookforever.com/schools/groves_high_school_buy_yearbook_303054/
Early order rates for the yearbook are $65, and then the price will increase later in the year.
Our customer service representative for all questions related to yearbook is Lisa Sparks – firstname.lastname@example.org.
SENIOR ALL NIGHT PARTY (SANP):
We are still looking for parent volunteers for the planning committee for this event. Please email Stephanie Bradley if you are interested in helping at email@example.com!
The Class Presidents are putting together an order form for students interested in purchasing a senior class sweatshirt (the one with the students’ names on the back). This form will be emailed to parents.