Boys Tennis - Spring - Quarter IV
NOTE: BCS Boys Tennis is considered a Club Sport by BPS and as such participation is not governed MHSAA rules. BCS Tennis Registration is not online. See registration link below for registration form and complete details.
Spring 2020: Students must turn in the Tennis Registration Forms with $140 payment. Checks should be made out to Birmingham Covington School or online payment can be made with eFunds, a physical (dated after 4/15/2019 for the 2019-20 season). The 2020 Boys Tennis Season begins TBD. Forms with payment and a current year physical (if needed) need to be turned in by March 20th for your child to receive an "orange slip" for the first practice.
eFunds: Online payment has been made available for Boys Tennis registration. Click on the link for more information - eFunds Registration Link
Head Coach: Mr. Leon Braisted, email@example.com
Athletic Director: Mr. Hill - firstname.lastname@example.org 248-203-4430 (for general information)
Transportation: Transportation is not provided for tennis. Students will need to be transported to and from practices and matches by a parent/adult.
Try-Outs: Dated TBD at Somerset Apartments from 4:30pm to 5:30pm. Students will need a ride to the courts.
Tentative Practice: No Transportation is provided. We will practice at Somerset Apartments and Seaholm Tennis Courts. Meets will be at Somerset Apartments.
- Monday from 7:00 AM to 7:50 AM a Seaholm High School courts
- Wednesday from 4:30-5:30 PM at Somerset Apartments
- Tuesday and Thursday 3:30 - 4:30 PM at Somerset Apartment, unless there is a meet
- A schedule of further practices and matches will be provided at the parent meeting.
- Practices and home matches will be held at Somerset Park Apartments Tennis Courts: 2409 Somerset Blvd., Troy MI 48084 at the Somerset Activity Center.
- If Choice Hour practice is cancelled due to weather, students will stay and meet with Mr. Braisted for the Choice Hour period and will be dismissed at 4:10
Parent Meeting: TBD
Team Pictures: TBD
Click here for the Match Schedule - Coming Soon
Location of Matches: All Home Matches play at Somerset Apartments
Home Court Locations by School:
BCS: Somerset Apartments
Cranbrook: Bloomfield Hills Middle School
Berkshire: Birmingham Country Club
BHMS: Bloomfield Hills Middle School
DCD: Detroit Country Day High School – 13 Mile & Lahser
EHMS: East Hills Middle School
WHMS: West Hills Middle School
Derby: Birmingham Racquet Club Kenning Park – Eton & Lincoln
Anderson MS: Anderson Jr. High – 3205 Catalpa Dr., Berkley