Benefits - Open Enrollment 2020
2020 OPEN ENROLLMENT GENERAL INFORMATION
Below, please find information for our 2020 Benefits Plans:
BENEFIT GUIDE & EMPLOYEE COST SHEET
HEALTH SPENDING ACCOUNTS (HSA's)
Note: You are eligible to elect an HSA only if you elect the ABC Medical Plan Option
BENEFITS OPEN ENROLLMENT FORMS
Please make sure to print off, complete and return the correct form based on your employee group:
- BEA (Teachers) Enrollment Form
- BAP (Paraprofessionals) Enrollment Form
- MESPA (Secretaries) Enrollment Form
- ABSASP (Administrators) Enrollment Form
- AFSCME (Maintenance) Enrollment Form
- CSO Enrollment Form
- ECC & WeeCare Enrollment Form
- COA, OPERATIONAL ASSISTANT & MANAGER Enrollment Form
Enrollment Forms must be completed and returned to Human Resources, Attn: Lisa Kauppi, Benefits Coordinator no later than November 13, 2019:
- If you are changing medical plans, or dropping/adding any medical, dental or vision plans.
- If you are currently enrolled in the Health Savings Account (HSA through Health Equity) or the TASC Flexible Spending Account (healthcare or dependent care) you must re-elect your annual amount for 2020.
- If you are Opting Out of medical insurance you must sign the section on the form attesting you have current Minimal Essential Coverage.
OPEN ENROLLMENT, BENEFITS OR LEAVE OF ABSENCE QUESTIONS?
- Lisa Kauppi, Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
- Phone: 248-203-3098
- Email: LKauppi@birmingham.k12.mi.us
2019 BENEFIT PLAN ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS