Class Projects -- 7/8 LA 1960s
*password for home use is our school mascot
- Bowling, Beatniks, and Bell-Bottoms
- Bowling, Beatniks, and Bell-Bottoms (Choose only 3)
- UXL American Decades
TIP: BEFORE you take notes on NoodleTools, export your citation by clicking on the "Cite" button near the top of the article. Then you can take notes and easily link your notes to the correct source.
- The Sixties in America Reference Library
- Register an account from within the BCS building.
- Once logged in, click on Projects and create a New Project.
- When you research, log in to NoodleTools first, then open your project and keep it open in its own tab.
- Create citations in the Sources.
- Take notes in the Notecards.
- Tip: Cite your source first, then take the note!
- Databases will often let you Export a citation straight to NoodleTools.
- You will often need to cite websites or books yourself. (Many credible websites will post specifics on how they want to be cited.)