BPS is pleased to introduce a new program called e-Funds for Schools for the 2018-2019 school year. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments online or from their mobile devices or computers. Users will have the ability to have various school fees/payments electronically withdrawn from a checking account or charged to a credit card. You will have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website. You will receive an email confirmation for every payment that is processed. The e-Funds for School site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption. How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- This is a separate program from the InfoSnap registration system and will require a separate login and password.
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences.
- Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e-Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district.
- Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- The program offers various types of payment to families that include but are not limited to instructional materials, field trip fees, yearbook fees, graduation fees. The system may be expanded to include other fees as well.
- Payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
Please be on the lookout for more information on these exciting additions as summer approaches!