Library Policies and Procedures
- K-1st grade students may check out 3 books (Kindergarten students take one in the beginning of the year)
- 2nd-5th grade students may check out 5 books
- All books may be checked out for 2 weeks
- Books may be renewed unless requested by another patron
- Students may continue to checkout books as long as they do not have any overdue, lost or damaged books
- Fines may be paid by cash or check. If a check is written please make it out to Birmingham Public Schools and write Harlan Library in the memo line.
- Fines are only assessed at the Elementary level for lost or damaged books