Welcome to the Seaholm National Honor Society
Selection of Members
1. To be eligible for membership, the candidate must be a first semester junior or a member of the senior class as designated by the bylaws. Candidates must have been in attendance at Seaholm High School at least one trimester.
2. Candidates must have a cumulative unweighted, unmodified scholastic average of 3.500 or above. Candidates shall then be evaluated on the basis of service, leadership, and character. The candidate must have the prerequisite grade point average and complete the Seaholm High School National Honor Society Application by the posted deadline.
3. If a student has received an academic misconduct, they are not eligible to apply for 365 days from the academic misconduct.
4. A description of the application process will appear on the Seaholm website under Athletics/Clubs tab and National Honor Society link. Selected members will receive an invitation to the induction in the mail. The selection procedure shall be determined by the Faculty Council and shall be consistent with the rules and regulations of the National Honor Society.
5. Membership induction shall occur at the beginning to the second trimester of each school year, unless no qualified candidates emerge during the selection process. Active members are expected to attend the National Honor Society Induction Ceremonies.
Juniors and seniors eligible for membership may download the 2019-2020 student application HERE