Degrees and Certifications:
3/4 Engage Teacher
- Started in Education: 2006
- Started in Birmingham Public Schools: 2014
- Started at BCS: 2014
- Received Title: Henry Ford's Teacher Innovator, 2018
- Recognized as one of the ten most innovative teachers in America, 2018
- BA from Michigan State University
- MA from Oakland University
- Teaching certificate from Saginaw Valley State University
- Areas of Specialization:
- Creative Arts
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 248-203-4
"I LOVE teaching Engage at BCS and I work in two buildings at BCS, and also at Berkshire. I love how BCS celebrates creativity in both our students and in teachers like me. Teaching Engage is inspiring to me every day; from the kids, to the content, this job never lets me stop dreaming. I hold a Master's in Special Education from Oakland University and an Elementary Teaching degree from SVSU. My proudest achievements are the projects that my students become captured by every year. I believe that we are what we make and put out into the world.
I live in Royal Oak with my Husband, a 2 year old, a cat, a dog and about 3,000 vinyl records. I like to sew, garden and collect vintage things. Let's make a great year together!
My email is the best way to reach me for questions, since I travel daily to both buildings."