XELLO / EDP
Completing Xello (Education Development Plan (EDP)
is a State of Michigan REQUIREMENT FOR GRADUATION
WELCOME TO SEAHOLM COUNSELING!
Our hearts are with Oxford. We share our deep sympathy and support for the students, staff and families of Oxford Community Schools. Our thoughts and continued support to the entire community during these next coming days and weeks.
EMAIL and PHONE NUMBER
W-Z and Department Chair
Wellness and Crisis Counselor
Brenda Guinan Huddy
College & Career Center
Counseling Department Secretary - Carey Balow email@example.com 248-203-3751
The Birmingham Counseling Program's "whole-child" approach is an integral part of the educational mission of the Birmingham Public Schools. The comprehensive guidance program will empower students to make responsible academic/personal-social, and college/career choices to gain self-knowledge and understand the uniqueness of others. Counselors will provide opportunities for academic achievement, personal /social growth, and college/career exploration for every student.Counselors will coordinate, consult, and collaborate with staff, parents, and the community to help all students be successful lifelong learners in a global society.
- All students will learn.
- All students will be successful.
- All students develop and grow at their own rates
We provide the following services:
- Provide Guidance Curriculum, a.k.a. information you should know
- Provide social and emotional support
- Provide career and college counseling
- Provide academic support
- The District’s Emotional Health & Wellness Website https://sites.google.com/bps-schools.com/bps-emotional-health-wellness/home
- GREAT NEWS! You can now follow Seaholm's Counseling Department on Instagram. Our username to search is seaholm_counseling. Keep your eye out for weekly posts regarding social/emotional learning, mental health awareness, character ed., relationship building, goal setting, mindfulness, stress management, important counseling dates/tips and much more!
- If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Balow, Counseling Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-203-3751.