Each year the PTA assembles the School Directory. The directory is an important tool for the BCS community to interact with one another. Whether it is to make weekend plans, call on a parent to be a volunteer, or reach a teacher, our families use the directory every day.
The BCS Directory information CANNOT be used for personal, business or political endorsements or promotions.
Welcome to a 2019-2020 school year!
Directory Update - We are excited to announce that we will now be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory and Online Sales effective immediately. Our previous website/app, MySchoolAnywhere, is dissolving. It is important for you to register with the Membership Toolkit by October 30th so that you can maintain access with the BCS directory. When registering for the first time, use the same email address you used for your MySchoolAnywhere Account.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND HELP AS WE ALL DO THIS MANDATORY TRANSITION.
If you have not already done so, please visit https://bcspta.membershiptoolkit.com to create a Membership Toolkit Account.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to https://bcspta.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same email and password to login.
- Otherwise, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in to finish the registration process.
- Review the Parent/Family/Student Information and Directory Preferences.
- Download the FREE Membership Toolkit App!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account. Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
This committee coordinates the dissemination and publication of information from various PTSA committees, the BCS staff and administration, and other organizations such as athletics and music programs to the BCS committee.