Each year the PTA assembles the School Directory. The directory is an important tool for the BCS community to interact with one another. Whether it is to make weekend plans, call on a parent to be a volunteer, or reach a teacher, our families use the directory every day.
The BCS Directory information CANNOT be used for personal, business or political endorsements or promotions.
Welcome to a 2020-2021 school year!
It is time to login and update your account information and directory publish preferences for the 2020-2021 school year. This needs to be done every year to make sure we have the information you wish to share along with your child's current teacher.
Once you have update your information, you will have access to all online forms set up for you to review and complete as needed. You will find forms for Membership, Donations, and other forms of support for our school. The PTA is here more than ever to help BCS and he staff to manage this unprecedented time as best as possible!
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to https://bcspta.membershiptoolkit.com/
- You will need to click on the Register/Login button and either Register or Login using the same email and password previously created. If you have forgotten your password, you can click "I forgot my password" to reset.
- Click on the Parent/Family and Student Information form and update as needed.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences
- You should end up seeing two green check marks!
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for Membership, etc. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
If you have not already, download the Membership Toolkit App! It is a great way to have the BCS Directory at your fingertips.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
This committee coordinates the dissemination and publication of information from various PTSA committees, the BCS staff and administration, and other organizations such as athletics and music programs to the BCS committee.