BPS PTA Reflections
2022-2023 National PTA Reflections Art Program
This year's theme is: Show Your Voice!
Artists, photographers, dancers, composers, filmmakers and authors are invited to participate in the National PTA Reflections program. This program offers all BPS students the opportunity to create works of art for fun and recognition. Reflect on the theme. Create an original work. Be recognized!
Reflect on this year's theme and submit original artwork in any of the following categories:
Congratulations 2021-2022 BPS National Winners Ava Morisi from Seaholm, Grace Youn from BCS, and Sofia Scott from Groves!
How to apply
General Participation Rules - FOR ALL CATEGORIES
- Each entry is the work of only one student.
- Music Composition, Dance Choreography and Film Production entries can have performers other than the entering student but the composer, choreographer or producer/camera person is the student entering the contest.
- A consent form is required for anyone featured in the entry that is not the entering student. Click here for Consent form.
- Do not write student's name on the front of any entries. Do not include entering student's name inside any music, dance or film files.
- Only 1 entry per category per student.
- All entries must be original and inspired by this year's theme "Show Your Voice".
- Use of copyrighted material is prohibited. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- There are 5 Age Groups/Divisions:
- Primary Age Group (Pre-K to Grade 2)
- Intermediate Age Group (Grade 3 to Grade 5)
- Middle Age Group (Grade 6 to Grade 8)
- High School Age Group (Grade 9 to Grade 12)
- Special Artist Age Group (click here to see specifics for Special Artists)
- Submit your completed artwork and Entry Form to your school PTA Reflections Chair.
See the National PTA Reflections Site for more information.
Questions? Email email@example.com