Join the Bingham Farms PTA! - With the uniqueness of this 2020-2021 school year, your support is needed now more than ever. It is our goal to aid all students, teachers, and families by supporting student enrichment opportunities, academic programs, and providing opportunities for connections (both in and out of the classroom).
The Next Virtual PTA Meeting
We are completely ONLINE! You must have (or create) a Membership Toolkit account to:
- Pay your PTA membership dues
- Dues are $25.00 per family. Membership in the PTA provides you with access to the digital Bingham Farms Directory, as well as membership in the Michigan PTA, a tremendous and very necessary advocate for kids and families in Michigan.
- Support Classroom Connection Activity funds
- The PTA allocates $15 for each student for class connection activities (and hopefully) classroom parties each school year. If you are able, please add this amount to your contribution - it will free up more funds for our other amazing programs.
- Direct donations to the PTA
- The direct donation campaign allows the PTA to fund our activities throughout the year without asking you to sell pizza kits or wrapping paper or those Entertainment books. Donating directly to the PTA really means donating directly to the programs that make Bingham Farms great.
- Sponsor Classroom Connection Activity Funds for a family in need
- Purchase spirit wear
- Access our directory (only with paid membership)
- Access to an updated events calendar to keep your family aware of events such as PTA meetings, school-wide events, and opportunities to connect.
**Please update your information within Membership Toolkit EVEN if you updated your information with the district.
How to support the PTA
- Join the PTA! Membership in the PTA provides you with access to the digital Bingham Farms Directory, as well as membership in the Michigan PTA, a tremendous and very necessary advocate for kids and families in Michigan. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Amazon Smile: ---Go to smile.amazon.com and select Bingham Farms Elementary PTA from the list We receive .5% back on eligible purchases if you buy through the link
- Kroger: ---If you log into your Kroger account, you can select “Community Rewards” on the left side panel of the “Your Account” option. You can then search for Bingham Farms Elementary PTA or can search for organization number AC809.
- Box Tops for Education: --Create an account online and download the app then link it to Bingham Farms Elementary. - Take a picture of your shopping receipt within 14 days and upload it to the app and it will automatically find box-tops to contribute to the school!
- Scholastic:---Log into your Scholastic store account and choose our school to earn rewards each time you shop. Now-Sept. 4th Scholastic will give 25% back to Bingham!
- Office Depot: ---Every time you make a purchase for school supplies (online or in store), you can earn 5% in rewards for our school-just search by our school or input our rewards ID: 70048875
- Staples: ---If your child’s teacher is registered on Staples rewards, you can earn 20% back to them. Select your teacher and enter your receipt at https://www.staples.com/classroomrewards/par
2020 - 2021 PTA Board Members
President: Cyrena Keating
President-Elect: Sara Grezlik
Past President: Nicole Olds
Co-Treasurer: Meghan Kruslemsky
Co-Treasurer: Kelli Bennett
Secretary: Cecilia Lazar
Membership: Heidi Smith
Please direct any questions to the PTA President
Upcoming Virtual PTA Meetings