For the 2020-2021 school year, BPS will continue utilizing PowerSchool Enrollment to manage our online (RSVP) Returning Student Verification Process. The system is a secure and green process, which allows parents and guardians to verify all student parent contact, emergency and medical information for your child prior to the start of the new school year. The system will also allow you to electronically sign school district policies.
- The portal does not work well from the APP on your phone, so it is best to utilize a browser on a laptop or computer.
- Log into the Parent Portal at https://birmingham.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- If you can't remember your log in credentials, please click "Having trouble signing in?" and if you still cannot sign in, please contact the school office.
- Select the student you wish to register along the top.
- Select the "Returning Student Verification Process 2020-2021" icon on the left side.
- Enter the birthdate for the student you have selected.
- Click continue and you will launch the forms that need to be verified and completed.
- Once you finish entering all your information, click "SUBMIT" to ensure the information is shared with your school. Then you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will need to complete this process for EACH student within your family.
- If you do not have access to the technology, please call the school directly.
Please complete the Returning Student Verification Process Your student’s returning student registration will not be complete until the forms have been submitted. If you do not have access to a computer, contact your child’s school and make an appointment to use a school computer to complete the process. If you have any further questions, please contact the school office.
The Returning Student Verification Process is for currently enrolled Birmingham Public Schools students.
Advantages of electronic student registration forms
- Optimum registration and enrollment experience for families
- Securely available anywhere with internet access
- More current information
- Forms are pre-populated with data on file for students registering and already enrolled in BPS
- Can be filled out over several sessions: Save and resume if needed
- Share family information between siblings! No more entering duplicate information such as parent contact information for siblings