New Parent User
- Click on PowerSchool Sign-On. You will then be taken to the Student and Parent Sign-in page.
- Go to Create a New Account.
- Input your name and email.
- Create your own username and password that you will remember.
- Move down to Link to Student section.
- Type your student's first and last name.
- Get the Access ID and Password from the sheet your student brought home (or call Mrs. McIntyre at 248-203-5021).
Remember, this is your PowerSchool account. Each student has their own PowerSchool account.
If you are a current Power School user with another son or daughter, please call Mrs. Mcintyre at 248-203-5021 and she can add your new Derby student to your current account.
For student sign in, their username is the same that they used in elementary school to sign onto the computers. It is usually their initials with a number. The initials have to be typed in ALL CAPITALS. The password is their birthdate (with no zeros so May is 5, not 05).