Registration InformationWe look forward to meeting you and your child as they begin their education at Derby Middle School. If you have any questions about registration, please contact the Main Office. We look forward to assisting you and making the registration process a smooth and easy one for you. If you have any questions, please contact the Main Office at 248.203.5000. Please click here for a letter as to what to expect at Registration.
Registration Dates for 2017-2018 School Year
Grade Date Time 6th Grade August 22, 2017 8:00 - 11:00 am Destination Derby (6th) August 23, 2017 7th Grade August 24, 2017 8:00 - 11:00 am 8th Grade August 25, 2017 8:00 - 11:00 amSchool Pictures and Student ID CardKaiser Studio will be the photography company that we will be partnering with for the 2017-18 school year. School pictures will be taken at registration and a Student ID Card will be printed immediately. You may order pictures on the day of registration or you may pre-order picture packets using a credit card prior to the day of registration by visiting the Kaiser Studio website (this information will be available soon). Once you are on the Kasier Studio website, click on "Order Pictures" and then on "Prepay Order" The login password is (will provide soon). From there you will complete the student information, place your order, and make a payment. To view order choices prior to visiting the website or attending registration, please click on the following links: Derby Order Flyer and Derby Order Form.Registration FormsPlease download and complete registration forms below and bring them to registration. These forms are also available in the office if you wish to pick them up. It is also important that your child is up to date with their immunizations.
- Birmingham Public Schools Enrollment Form (Only for students who are newly enrolling into Birmingham Public Schools)
- Emergency Information Form 2017-2018
- Health Form
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy/Form (Only needs to be completed by 6th graders and students new to Birmingham Public Schools)
- Do Not Photograph Form & Permission TO Photograph Form (The Do Not Photograph Form Only needs to be filled out if you wish for your child to not be photographed during the 2017-2018 school year for media purposes.)
- Birmingham Educational Foundation Information/Donation Form