2020-2021 KIDS CLUB
We are excited to have your child in BPS Kids Club! Things will look a little different this school year but Kids Club will remain safe, caring, and FUN!
Kids Club Information for In-Person Attendance
- Kids Club Hours are 7:15 - 9:15 AM and 3:50 - 6:00 PM.
- Attendance may be scheduled a few weeks in advance; however, please wait to schedule sessions if your child care needs are not certain. There will be no refunds for any unused sessions, regardless of reason.
- Students may attend ONLY if they are scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance. (There are no Unscheduled Attendance or Drop-Ins as there have been in past years).
- Attendance will be capped for each AM/PM session to meet State of Michigan Licensing ratios and social distancing requirements.
- Masks will be required at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken before students enter the Kids Club room.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
Please visit your school’s website for the Kids Club Handbook and other required forms. We look forward to seeing you and your child soon!
KIDS CLUB FEES:
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE: $60 (per family)
AM/PM RATES $10 (per child) per session
LATE PICKUP 6:00 - 6:10 $15 (per child) After 6:10 $2 per minute (per child)
Students must be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance to attend Kids Club.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY UNUSED SESSIONS, REGARDLESS OF REASON.
Registration/scheduling questions? Email BPS SchoolCareWorks Support at DayCareWorks@birmingham.k12.mi.us Kids Club building program questions? Email or call the CSO at your school. For more information, contact Mitzi Varda, CSO, at 248-203-5112 or email@example.com
Register for Kids Club and Preschool BY CLICKING THIS LINK