2020-2021 PTA Officers2nd Year Co-Chairs:
Torri Calver1st Year Co-Chairs: Donna Kramer, Kathleen MeyersSecretary (Recording): Alaina PardonnetCo-Treasurer (Expense): Katie PearceCo-Treasurer (Income): Thao Anderson Email: email@example.com Twitter: @bcsptsa
BCS 2020-2021 PTSA MEETINGS
Thursday, October 1, 2020 @ 1:15 PM
Thursday, November 5, 2020 @ 6:15 PM
Thursday, January 28, 2021 @ 1:15 PM
Thursday, March 4, 2021 @ 6:15 PM
Thursday, April 8, 2021 @ 1:15 PM
Thursday, May 6, 2021 @ 1:15 PM
BCS PTA Zoom Meeting -Thursday, November 5 @ 6:15 PM
Please join us for the November PTA meeting on Thursday, November 5 @ 6:15 pm.
Topic: BCS PTA November Meeting
Time: Nov 5, 2020 06:15 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 899 1229 9144
Pass code: 030536
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,89912299144#,,,,,,0#,,030536# US (New York)
+13017158592,,89912299144#,,,,,,0#,,030536# US (Washington D.C)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 899 1229 9144
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcacXtBI59
DO YOU HAVE YOUR BCS DIRECTORY ON YOUR PHONE (APP)?
Tip of the day!
If you have not done so already, please go to your app store to download the app -> "Membership Toolkit". After you log in with your family's account email and password (each student's family has one - you may need to ask your child's other parent for log in information), you will have your BCS Directory right at your fingertips! And - if you have a child at another school that utilizes Membership Toolkit, you can easily toggle between!
If you do not seem to have access to the online directory, you may need to complete your PTA dues. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you still need to enter/update/confirm your information for this year, you can still do so at bcspta.membershiptoolkit.com. Although the deadline has passed for printing, you can still have your current information available for the online/app version.)
PTA News for the 2020-2021 School Year
Dear BCS Parents and Guardians,
We hope you are having a good summer despite the unusual circumstances! Welcome to our new families and welcome back to our returning families. We are excited for the school year and are honored to be serving as Co-Chairs of the Birmingham Covington School (BCS) Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
ARE YOU READY?? In this world of new norms, our teachers and students will need the PTA now more than ever before. We are heading into the new school year with loads of uncertainty -
- Uncertain what the teachers will need (as they, too, are still exploring what resources, materials, supplies will be needed for their students)
- Uncertain of future school funding both from the State and Federal governments, and
- Uncertain of how the PTA will be funded given that our annual spring Blast fundraiser is in jeopardy.
Together, we can fund the resources and materials that our students need to excel and support the events that build school identity and community! Please click on the link below and update your family information and DONATE TODAY.
Go to: bcspta.membershiptoolkit.com
Without financial donations, BCS would not be able to provide the incredible educational programs and hands-on learning that sets BCS apart from other schools in this district. Since the BCS PTA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your donation to this campaign is completely tax deductible. You may want to find out if your employer offers a matching program. We are happy to fill out any paperwork that your employer requires to facilitate the transaction.
We want everyone to understand the awesome things that PTA fund will be funding this 2020-2021 school year! Here are some examples of your direct donation dollars at work in this year:
- Science Olympiad and Robotics
- 3/4 Scholastic News Program, Spelling City, Technology Resources
- 5/6 Kids Discover Online, Junior Scholastic, NoRedInk
- 7/8 Junior Scholastics, Engage Supplies
- Engineering Technology- K’nex Kits (Home Kits) and Lego Supplies Kits (Home Kits)
- STEM/STEAM supplies
- Birbery/ Battle of the Books Reading Programs and New eBooks
- Engage and Thinkering Studio
Please stop by the PTA table at the Welcome Back Days to meet us! BCS really is a great place to be!
Kind regards from you new PTA C0-Chairs,
Donna Kramer (email@example.com), Kathleen Meyers (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Torri Calver (email@example.com)
Directory Information for the 2020-21 School Year
It is time to login and update your account information and directory publish preferences for the 2020-2021 school year. This needs to be done every year to make sure we have the information you wish to share along with your child's current teacher.
Once you have update your infomation, you will have access to all online forms set up for you to review and complete as needed. You will find forms for Membership, Donations, and other forms of support for our school. The PTA is here more than ever to help BCS and he staff to manage this unprecedented time as best as possible!
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to https://bcspta.membershiptoolkit.com/
- You will need to click on the Register/Login button and either Register or Login using the same email and password previously created. If you have forgotten your password, you can click "I forgot my password" to reset.
- Click on the Parent/Family and Student Information form and update as needed.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences
- You should end up seeing two green check marks!
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for Membership, etc. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
If you have not already, download the Membership Toolkit App! It is a great way to have the BCS Directory at your fingertips.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-21 Meeting Dates TBD
Current and archived budgets may be found here: https://www.birmingham.k12.mi.us/Page/7595
For questions please contact email@example.com