2305 Cole Street, Birmingham, MI 48009
Jason Hardy, Interim Director Facility Operations
Our District takes great pride in our facilities and values the tremendous support our community has shown by their approval of bond millages for construction and renovations.
We strive to be the best stewards of your investment in the school district by maintaining and preserving the physical assets of the district through:
- Professional personnel dedicated to service
- Cost-effective methods without sacrificing quality
- A commitment to the safety and security of our staff, students and community
- A commitment to clean, comfortable and healthy environments
- Sustainability of resources, in practices and in process management
Important Easy Links
In addition to the full spectrum of links, tools, and information access in the left column, these links are some of our most vital and utilized service links:
SchoolDude - Create a Work Order for maintenance or facility needs in your building / department or room.
First time users: Our organization number is 675383030 and the submittal password is Work Orders
Obsolete Furniture and Equipment - Submit items to the district's obsolete page for other buildings to view, transport to another district building, pickup for disposal or post for outside sale.Facilities Leadership TeamMain Phone: 248-203-3975 / Fax: 248.203.3980