Full Day Programs (6 wks - 4 yrs)
Children’s interest and choices are at the heart of all HighScope programs and ours is no exception! We believe that children learn best through “child-initiated learning" - an approach that uses active involvement, hands-on learning, and through their own exploration and play.
This curriculum aligns with the Early Childhood Standards of Quality - a strong foundation for school readiness, to enhance cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and creative development is the focus of our high-quality program.
Adult to Child Ratios
- Infant/Toddler Room ratio is 1:4
- Preschool room ratio is 1:8.
House of Operation
- Wee Care is open between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and operates during the BPS school year only.
- Early Childhood Center is open between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. and operates school year and summer.
DETAILS & enrollment
Who can enroll?
This is a tuition based program for school district staff and community members as well.
Please register through your DayCare Works account.
- Contact Wee Care Center Director, Julia Cody on 248.203.4024
- Contact BPS Early Childhood Principal Laura Tinsley at 248.203.5805
Please note, you will receive log-in information
for registration from building leadership.