2023-2024 Kids Clubs Rates & Options
Annual Program Registration Fee: $85 per family ($45 after Jan. 31, 2024)
Attendance Scheduled in Advance
- AM Rates $10 per child/per session
- PM Rates $13 per child/per session
- HALF DAYS $35 per child/per session
Rate applies to sessions scheduled by 6:00pm the preceding day
Attendance NOT Scheduled in Advance
UNSCHEDULED ATTENDANCE (not scheduled):
- AM/PM RATES $20/$23 per child/per session
- HALF DAYS $55 per child/per session
There are NO REFUNDS for unused sessions (illness, travel, etc.) regardless of reason. Snow days are NOT refunded.
Late Pickup Fees
- 6:00 - 6:10 PM $20 per child After
- 6:10 PM $2 per minute/per child
- Every 4th Occurrence: $25 per family (in addition to late pickup fee)
Kids Club privileges are suspended for 30 days after the 4th late pickup.
Safety protocols and scheduling specifies will be updated as information becomes available regarding next school year’s requirements.
Registration/scheduling Questions: email@example.com
Kids Clubs Building Questions: Email or call the CSO (Community School Organizer) at your student's school.
How to register if you already have a School CareWorks account for BPS Kids Club.
- Log in to your School CareWorks account
- Click “Personal” at the top to update personal information. Scroll to Contacts to ensure that there are two contacts for each child. Enter additional contact if needed. If you are ADDING A STUDENT to your account, click on the “Add a New Student” link at the top under Information Summary.
- Click “Registration” at the top. Click “View More”.
- Click to “View Location Offering” and scroll to the school your child(ren) will attend. Then, click “Enroll”.
- Select Student. Click “ADD MORE” to register another child.
- Click “CHECKOUT” when all students are registered.
- Read and check the Confirmation Statements regarding Kids Club policies, then click “CHECKOUT."
- Under “Payment Information”, enter your credit/debit card or check information to pay your registration fee. Check “SUBMIT PAYMENT.”
A registration confirmation will appear on the screen.
Your registration will automatically approve. Once registered, please follow the instructions below to schedule your student(s) to attend Kids Club.
How to register if you do not have a School CareWorks account.
- Register for an account
- Click on “VIEW PROGRAM OFFERINGS” under the Kids Club section. Then, scroll to the school your child(ren) will attend and click “Enroll”.
- Enter the required information. If the information does not apply, enter “NONE” in the box (not N/A.)
- Click on the “ADD TO CART” button on the lower right to advance to the next page.
- Click on “ADD A NEW STUDENT” if you are registering multiple children. Follow steps 3– 6 to complete registration for each child.
- Under “CONNECT PORTAL ACCOUNT CREATION, create a “UserID” and “Password” and save for future use. Click COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Under “Payment Information”, enter your credit/debit card or check information to pay your registration fee. Click “CONTINUE””
- Read and check the Confirmation Statements regarding Kids Club policies, then click “COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
A confirmation email will be sent after registration. An approval email will be sent within 48 hours.
After approval, please follow the instructions below to schedule your student(s) to attend Kids Club.
How to Schedule Kids Clubs Attendance
- Log in to your account and click on the “Attendance” tab at the top.
- At “Child”, click on the drop down menu to select the child you are scheduling.
- The current month’s calendar will appear. To advance to the month in which you want to schedule sessions, click on the arrow to the right of the month name.
- Schedule your AM and PM sessions by checking on the boxes on the calendar. (Half Day boxes will appear for the month in which they occur.) When finished, click “Add to Cart”.
- To schedule another child, click “Find More” and repeat the process by selecting that child’s name under “Child”.
- When finished scheduling all children, confirm the schedule in your cart and click “Check Out” to pay.
- To view each child’s schedule after checking out, click on “Personal” at the top.