Seaholm vs Groves Football
Friday (9/17) is the annual cross-town rivalry game. The Falcons travel to Maple Field for a 7 PM kickoff. Here are some tips.
- Tickets are available via GoFan at https://gofan.co/app/events/372512?schoolId=MI10080
- There are no cash ticket sales. Admission is via family pass, student athletic pass or GoFan electronic ticket.
- Spectators are encouraged to purchase tickets prior to arrival to expediate entry into the stadium.
- Parking will be limited due to the anticipated crowd size. Please arrive early. Carpooling is recommended. The back parking lot off of Lincoln will also be open for spectator parking.
- The game will be streamed on the NFHS Network at https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/seaholm-high-school-birmingham-mi/gam4a11ef15f7
Seaholm COVID Dashboard
Cumulative Total from
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
September is National Suicide Prevention Month. Over the last three years, Seaholm has made it a point to be proactive about implementing a wide variety of activities aimed at raising awareness about teenage stress, anxiety, and depression, and one of those initiatives has been suicide prevention training for our staff, students, and parents, called safeTALK. We would love to see you at the next parent safeTALK on September 30th. Please see the link to Sign Up Genius below: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E084CABAF2EA5FD0-parent3
Welcome to Seaholm High School, a vibrant and exciting place to learn and a place where our students know they are part of our family. We take great pride in our high expectations for achievement, our acceptance of differing perspectives and our feeling of community. Our staff encourages students to take risks and to find their passion during their time at Seaholm.
Seaholm prides itself not only on offering you a longstanding tradition of academic excellence but also on providing you with a multitude of opportunities for engagement in the arts, athletics, or managing a retail outfitter on campus, our curriculum extends well beyond the classroom walls.
We are proud of our dedicated efforts that reflect strong partnerships among students, staff, parents and community. Helping individuals and organizations in need is one of life's lessons that you will find is a hallmark of Seaholm's commitment to generosity, compassion and service.
Enrollment information for the 2021-2022 school year is available on the district webpage. We are excited about the opportunity to enrich your lives academically, athletically, artistically, and socially.
We look forward to your becoming members of our learning community.
Warmly, Kyle Hall - Principal
Seaholm in the News
Birmingham high school teacher Doug Baltz wanted to give his students the best STEM learning experience possible, so he chose an innovative path: taking them out of the classroom entirely and into real-world externships