Girls Basketball - Fall - Quarter I
UPDATE: 6th graders will be allowed to be full members of any team or individual sport at BCS. Sixth grade students may be on the roster, but no 7th or 8th grade student will be cut to make room for a 6th grade student.
Please see Athletics Registration for registration and participation details.
Note: This season our girls basketball program has shifted to an Intramural format, meaning we will not compete with other schools in our league this season. Having said that, we will have an awesome practice schedule ripe with intrapersonal competition!
- Monday and Wednesday 4:15-5:15pm
- Tuesday and Thursday Choice Hour
2020 Safety Protocols
- Athletes will have their temp checked before practice
- Prior to each practice, Athletes will complete our Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire
- Practice social distancing where able
- Athletes and coaches will wear masks (with the exception of the cross country team during active participation)
Tryouts: Tryouts are dependant upon number of registrations.
Practice Begins September 9 - 12, 2019: 6:45 a.m - 8:00 a.m.
Parent Meeting: TBD
Pictures: 6:45 am on October 7, 2019
Practice: 7th and 8th Grade: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6:45-8:00 AM. Tuesday and Thursday during Choice Hour unless there is a game scheduled.
Games: Will be at 4:00pm for 7th graders and a little after 5:00pm for 8th graders.