Fall Athletic Information
Fall athletic information
High School Sports start the week of Aug. 12, 2019. For more information check either Groves’ or Seaholm’s athletic websites. Summer conditioning information is also available on the websites.
Middle School Sports start after school has started. Ask your Middle School Athletic Director for more information regarding start dates.
In order for your child to participate in Fall Athletics with the Birmingham Public Schools they must be a student attending a BPS school, have turned in an athletic physical dated after April 15, 2019 to the athletic office and their fall pay to play fee and online registration must be completed. In order to register and pay for a fall sport copy the link below and paste in a new window. Complete the form, submit payment, and print a copy of the receipt for your records
If you have any questions you can email your child’s athletic director.
- Groves – Tom Flynn firstname.lastname@example.org or Diedra Righter email@example.com
- Seaholm – Aaron Frank firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berkshire – Carman Smith email@example.com or Wendy Borovsky firstname.lastname@example.org
- Covington – Jason Hill email@example.com or Kathy Juriga firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derby – Carman Smith email@example.com or Heather Guise firstname.lastname@example.org