Choice Hour Update
BCS Choice Hour Update
BCS Choice Hour Updates
- Since all grades will be following the virtual school schedule, the AM timeslot of Choice Hour will no longer be offered. Students who were registered for AM Choice Hours will need to re-submit a sign-up form by Sunday, November 15 at 11:59pm. These students will have the opportunity to sign up for PM time slot classes and begin starting Monday, November 16. The sign-up form and booklet have been updated to reflect the offerings. Some AM classes also have PM sections which we hope students participate in. Find the sign up here: https://www.birmingham.k12.mi.us/Page/6952
- Currently enrolled students in PM choice hours can continue to participate as normal. If students registered for PM choice hour need to request a change, please do so on the Change Form by Sunday, November 15.
- Do you still need to sign up for Choice Hour?
- Students can still sign up for Choice Hour, however, registrations will be accepted and processed on a rolling basis. You can find the choice hour descriptions and sign-up forms here: https://www.birmingham.k12.mi.us/Page/6952
- You can find the current choice hour schedules based on initial sign up for Quarter II by clicking on Online Choice Hour Schedules (listed by student ID). Zoom Links can be found on the Choice Hour Zoom Links Document
- Please direct any Choice Hour questions to Courtney Bassett at email@example.com.